MITRE Partnership Network SupportThe MITRE Partnership Network Offers effective tools to communicate with Customers and Partners alike via Externally facing WordPress-based websites that are owned, operated and managed by MITRE staff. Request an External WordPress Site
Please Find Below the terms & conditions of using an Externally facing WordPress account. Please note that this page is for reference but as a WordPress site owner, is binding you to the following:
External WordPress Site Terms & Conditions for CUI Handling
I certify that I, as the owner of an external WordPress website, accept the following as responsibilities for my WordPress website and its ongoing management:
I will manage the following:
- Users and their access levels (with periodic user permission audits and evaluations).
- Content that users are allowed to see.
- You must ensure that content is never exposed to users who do not have proper permissions.
I Understand that:
- WordPress Admins (team and MPN) will have access to all site content.
- You must share this agreement and review this with all other admins.
- Admins who are leaving the project and/or are not longer relevant to the site must have their permissions adjusted appropriately.
I am responsible for:
- Protecting content according to MITRE policies and federal laws
- Maintaining content relevance as per site approval.
- Publish content with high level of information quality.
I understand that leading a team allows me, the team leader and site owner, to delegate tasks. However, those tasks are still my responsibility and if there is a violation of policy I am solely responsible.
Solving Collaboration Problems For a Safer World
OTHER MPN Support
If you need help leveraging MPN capabilities, we are here to help!
Resource for MITRE and external Partners
MPN Support Group
Latest MPN news and connect to a community of extranet practitioners.
Submit a Ticket
Discuss your needs over email
or schedule a consult.